MindChamps World Renowned Curriculum Now in Chinese!
MindChamps’ unique curriculum is the result of almost two decades of research and development in the 4 domains of:
- Child Psychology
- Early Childhood Education
With a focus on nurturing Champion Mindset values and character building in children from 18 months to 6 years old, the curriculum creates confident champion learners for life.
Nurturing a Love for Chinese Language in Your Child
By infusing Chinese language in its one-of-a-kind curriculum, MindChamps Chinese PreSchool offers a nurturing and positive Chinese speaking learning environment to:
- Help young Champions love and speak Chinese fluently
- Strengthen every child’s natural learning ability by nurturing their Champion, Creative and Learning Minds
- Nurture the Mind-Champion in every child
The curriculum includes the following 10 world-proprietary core and enrichment programs:
- MindChamps Reading & Writing™ (Natural Literacy™) – Conducted in English
- Fun with Languages™
- Love for Chinese Language™
- Numeracy Strategies™
- Inquiry Moments™
- Creativity & Theatrical Strategies™ – Conducted in English
- Gourmet Moments™
- Music for the Mind™
- Chinese Culture Appreciation
Chinese Culture Appreciation
The Chinese Culture Appreciation is an enrichment program that is available during term breaks at MindChamps Chinese PreSchool. During the program, K1 and K2 pre-schoolers will gain an insight into China’s rich history and culture during lessons, and enjoy hands-on activities such as the clay modelling, Chinese painting and calligraphy.
How is the curriculum different from MindChamps PreSchool?
Most of the core and enrichment programs offered at MindChamps Chinese PreSchool will focus on the Chinese Language starting from the Playgroup level. The use of English in the curriculum will be gradually increased as pre-schoolers progress to the kindergarten levels to help them meet the bilingual academic requirements of the primary school curriculum.
Who should attend MindChamps Chinese PreSchool?
Research has shown that children who are immersed in a second language from an early age are more likely to do well in language and literacy development. Immersion in a second language like Mandarin also helps children develop a love for the language and appreciate the culture.
With a warm and positive Chinese speaking environment, the curriculum at MindChamps Chinese PreSchool will greatly benefit:
- Local families who are unable to provide a foundation in Mandarin to their children
- Expat families who are keen to introduce their children to the Chinese language and culture
MindChamps Chinese PreSchool @ Tampines Central
3 Tampines Central 1, Abacus Plaza, #03-01, Singapore 529540
Tel: 9769 9025