CHAMPION VALUES PROGRAM
The Champion Values Program is the only program of its kind that nurtures CHAMPION VALUES in your child!
The program nurtures children to be respectful towards others and their ideas as well as develops them to express themselves without fear. Emphasis will be placed on cultivating each child’s ability to see the beauty within others and embracing feedback as a seed for growth.
The program imparts the following champion values to facilitate the character development of your child:
- Life-long learning
- Seeing the beauty in others
- Embracing setbacks as setups
- Embracing feedback as a seed for growth
Date: 07 & 08 Sep
2 Days @ $288 (For P3 – P5 students in 2015)
Time: 9am – 6pm*
*Lunch will be provided
PROFESSOR SNYDER‘S THINKING CAP LEARNING SYSTEM
Professor Snyder’s Thinking Cap Learning System gives your child a headstart in life! The workshop is specifically designed to develop age-appropriate learning strategies and techniques that can be applied directly to the MOE (Ministry of Education) Primary 1 and 2 curriculum.
Your child will benefit from the workshop in the following ways:
- Learn about the Champion Mindset and how it would positively influence him/her
- Cultivate his/her confidence through self-awareness and creativity exercises
- Develop his/her self-directed learning skills through creative problem solving and divergent thinking
Date: 9 & 10 Sep
2 Sessions @ $68 (For K2 – P2 students in 2015)
Time: 10am – 1pm